The buzz is about mosquitoes this summer!
If you thought last mosquito season was intense, this year doesn’t promise it will be any easier. Mosquitoes live in humid, tropic areas – which is why we like Florida too! So while your getting ready for a birthday party in the backyard, or heading to a state park for some fun – here are some tips to keep you from buzzing about mosquitoes ~
Eliminate standing water:
- Evaluate/maintain standing water issues on a weekly basis
- Don’t forget to check trash cans, trash can lids, recycle bins, etc
- Change the water in bird baths
- Repair any leaky pipes or outdoor faucets
- Empty wadding pools or store them without water
- Clean out gutters, drains and ditches
Some other helpful tips:
- Keep your lawn cut and shrubs neatly trimmed
- Use LED or yellow bug lights for outdoor lighting
- When going outside wear repellent
- Wear long sleeved light colored clothing
All of these tips will help keep you and your loves ones free of bites this summer – and let Brandon take care of the rest of your pests! Call us at 877-423-4453 for a free estimate.