While Brandon is a thoroughly trained and certified working “professional”, he is still a dog.
As a result, certain obvious preparations must be made for his visit to assure the best possible results of his inspection.
These preparations and considerations include:
- Vacuum or sweep the floor to remove food scraps, debris and dust.
- If you have pets (dogs, cats, birds, etc.) please place them outside while Brandon searches your house. Cats may be closed off in a room at one end of the house after that room has been inspected.
- Remove all pet foods and cat litter boxes.
- Please do not cook or bake or leave food on the counters for at least one hour prior to our arrival.
- Turn off heating and cooling systems and fans at least one hour prior to our arrival.
- All persons present at the inspection should be as quiet as possible while Brandon is working.
Meet Brandon | Home Preparation | Training & Certification