Brandon offers a few simple precautions you can take to help avoid mosquitoes:
- Make sure windows and doors are closed, and screens are well-sealed.
- Avoid working or playing outdoors at dawn or dusk when mosquitoes are most active.
- When outdoors, be sure to wear loose fitting light-colored clothes, and apply an insect repellent containing DEET.
- Use mosquito netting to protect children under 4 months of age.
- Discard old cans, tires, bottles, broken appliances, and other items that can accumulate stagnant water.
- Remove stagnant water at least once per week from bird baths, kiddie pools, outdoor toys, and potted plants.
- Make sure gutters drain properly and clear any clogged drains.
- Cover boats and stored vehicles with tarps to prevent water accumulation.
Schedule Your Free Inspection Today!
To schedule an appointment for a FREE inspection or service, just call 904-739-9916 or toll free 1-877-423-4453 or schedule online.